Monday, October 20, 2008

Too much.

Festivals centered around pecans and hairy men, day trips to new places, my return to work, Beatles schooling, visits with friends and a wheezy kiddo... in the middle of it all someone turned 31 on the same day that another someone entered her 23rd month.

I've been a bad blogger and I have way too much to catch up on. So for now, here are a few pictures to catch everyone up -- many of them horribly messy and out of focus, but I included em anyway-- on what has been a busy month around here.
Click to play October
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

Shandrea said...

Love the pics! The days go by like a whirlwind, don't they? It's a good thing we manage to take a picture here and there to remember the cute little moments. It all goes by to fast...