Monday, January 19, 2009

Just so I don't forget.

Lily and Daddy spent the afternoon together yesterday while I was away. I'm still not feeling great, so the opportunity to spend a few quiet hours to myself was a nice one. I never can stay away long, though. I miss them. So I walked through the door just in time to be attacked with hugs, kisses and "mommmmiiieeeeee!s" before my phone rang. It was my mom and Lily insisted on talking to her. Their conversation went a little like this:

L: Hi Grandma!
M: Are you happy that Mommy's home?
L: Yeeeeeeeeeeess!! I love her! Her's my mommy! She's cuddly ((hugs my legs and rubs her face close to mine)). She's SO CUDDLY!

***********

And then today, when Mike stopped by her Gymboree class during music time, she noticed him out of the corner of her eye, dropped what she was doing and screamed "it's MY DADDY!! My daddy!! I love him!!! HI DADDY!" and ran straight for him while all of the parents laughed.

Love that girl.

1 comment:

lyndsay said...

oh oh oh .....tell the story about the restaurant on mikes birthday!

hahahaha