Monday, March 2, 2009

How. Very. Rude.



Our Lily is sick. AGAIN. I feel like it's pretty much been an ongoing thing since November. We are seriously considering putting her in a plastic bubble.



I spent much of today giving her breathing treatments, forcing her to lay down (thank you Cinderella and Snow White) and trying not to freak out that this will turn into something worse. I just want her to have a break.



Her little stuffy nose let her sleep *maybe* an hour before she crept downstairs, sat in my lap and asked to go to the park. I reminded her that it was very windy outside so we needed to stay inside so that she would feel better. I went on to say something about the wacky weather we've had in the last week and how it's making her cough. She thought about it for a moment, made the perfect pouty lip, looked at me and said "The weather is RUUUUUUUUUUUUDE."

I agree with her. Cold or hot--- come on already, weather. You are literally making us sick.

So. Very. Rude.

No comments: