Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our Little Firecracker

Jackson William
came into the world with a (big!) bang on
July 5, 2009 at 3:52am

7lbs, 11oz and 20 inches long


(http://www.lifeinmotionphotography.com/photoblog/)

If ever there was a reminder of how lucky we are to have each other, we had it today. My husband was incredible... everything I needed to get through what was one of the hardest experiences of my life. He never let go of my hand.

Tonight, as I stare at my baby boy, I'm overwhelmed by how blessed I am to have such amazing family and friends. Today was all about that.

Hard to find the words to describe seeing our beautiful daughter hold our beautiful son...

one thing is for sure; Life is good.

Happy Birthday, Jack. We love you.

4 comments:

Life In Motion said...

congratulations vaughns....we couldn't be more thrilled for you!!

Kris Hazard said...

Jack was born on the 4th of July in Hawaii.. so we can always have two birthdays for him.. You are all so incredible..all of us in your families are so lucky to have you as a part of our lives.. We love you all. Nanamom and Grandpa Jimmy

Anonymous said...

We are so happy that Jack is finally here! Sounds like he made a speedy entrance into the world. It was great that he had so many of his family there to welcome him! Uncle Kevin popped out another gray hair! Aunt Melissa is thrilled to share her birthday with Jackson! Congratulations to you all!
Love, Uncle Kevin and Aunt Melissa in VT

The Nowell's said...

Yes it is - Life is good! Your words brought tears to my eyes. congratulations!