Sunday, September 27, 2009

Confessions of a really, really tired mom...

1. I really hate asthma. Hate.
2. I'm not so fond of reflux either.
3. I think I may have fallen asleep while standing up last night. That's a first for me.
4. My house is a horrible, horrible, rotten mess.
5. It's 9:20. Lily isn't feeling well today and refused to take a nap. We put her down to sleep at 7:30 and she has been up screaming 8 times since. 8 times.
5. I'm supposed to be working right now and do not know whatever possessed me to pick a shift that runs until midnight. So, so dumb.
6. Mike made me realize that my birthday is coming up soon and with it comes a number that I find very ugly.
7. I secretly wish extreme terrible twos filled with tantrums and ear splitting whines on the women who brag about their babies sleeping through the night from the beginning. Evil, I know.
8. I've sworn to never become a mom-hag but have a sneaking suspicion that I might be looking like one lately.
9. I have called my sweet baby boy "big girl" way more times than I like to admit. Or "Lily." Hopefully no permanent damage has been done.

No comments: