Sunday, February 21, 2010

mama down.

I've been miserable... terribly, unable to get off of the couch sick. So much so that Mike had to cancel a weekend trip to stay home and take care of me and our two stinkerpots.









Sure, it may look like an easy job, but one of them has been extra dramatic lately. The other one has been channeling Evil Canevil.

I'm pretty confident I would not have survived the weekend without Mike...and Zpack. I have major love for whoever created that stuff. ::Crossing my fingers that no one else in our family gets sick::

2 comments:

The Nowell's said...

I hope you are feeling better! I second that on the zpac too! I am feeling like I am going to need one soon myself...

Alli said...

Thanks, Danielle! I actually had to go in and get something stronger this morning. It's no wonder why we're all sick when it's 70 one day and snowing the next!! Feel better!