Saturday, April 10, 2010

thank you, mother nature

It is impossible to not feel happy when driving around Austin right now.



Scenes like this one are everywhere. Mother Nature has put on a serious show.



It makes me smile every time I see people pulled over on the side of the road, snapping pictures of their kiddos.



Lily wants nothing to do with bluebonnets this year. She says that they're itchy-- and they are. I'm not pushing it, but I'm hoping that my sister will win her over. I hate not having a shot to compare to last year's.



Thank goodness for the Squish and that basket. He babbled away while touching and smelling them, picked one up, stuck it in his mouth and spit it back out--- it was the full bluebonnet experience.

I think this officially makes him a Texan.

2 comments:

MissSAM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MissSAM said...

Blue eyed Texan fo sho. What a cutie. Keep up the good work with the photos, we love them. And tell Miss Lily we want to see her pictures too. G-Ma Sheryle. (I'm working on getting ready to get started to begin my own blog, sort of ... with the California cousins....)