Tuesday, June 15, 2010

free show

We spent a couple of weeks up in Dallas helping my family get my grandmother's home ready to be put on the market.... not the most exciting scenario for 2 young kiddos, so they got pretty creative.

Here is Lil giving us a dance recital recap and explaining to her auntie how tornadoes work. Apparently, they get really dangerous when they're full of knives. Yeah. Some older neighbor kids put that one in her head. Nice.

Tornadoes! from Kristin Hillery on Vimeo.


And Jack left his walker at home, so he just went ahead and used this one:

Old Man Baby from Kristin Hillery on Vimeo.

And then there is this. I swear I don't encourage her. She and Jack love this song. He stirs the bowl while she sings along to the "Glee" version.

Lily Gaga from Kristin Hillery on Vimeo.

I swear I don't encourage her.

They're entertaining, huh? :)

No comments: