Saturday, October 1, 2011

thomas

A highly anticipated day by a certain little boy.

("Mama, dat's THOMAS!")



































I had been up north for a few days at a teaching conference, but there was no way that I was going to miss seeing my boy meet his favorite train.


I'm so glad I didn't have to. He was in wide-eyed, complete awe.





































We took a short ride backwards (yikes) and then back to the station.


Someone was a bit put off by the obvious lack of little girls on that train but still enjoyed herself.




































We left with a pledge to never wash the area where they'd been given temporary Thomas tattoos (ha), slightly annoying train whistles and a little boy with some serious choo choo fever. :)

No comments: